Join thought leaders and innovators using Machine Learning applications in energy.
24-30 OCTOBER 2021 | A VIRTUAL EVENT
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN
Have you pioneered a new application of machine learning in the past year? We invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 4th Annual Energy Machine Learning Symposium. Given the digital format of this year’s event, speakers from all over the world are encouraged to apply. Speaker candidates are welcome to submit one or more abstracts for the categories shown below.
This is an opportunity to share best practices, new applications, and lessons learned with peers and industry leaders. Applicants are encouraged to consider one category per abstract.
- Exploration and development: Developing prospects, field development, reducing the interpretation lifecycle, and reducing risk
- Reservoir Engineering: Reservoir characterization, reserve, and resource calculations, confirmation of productive areas
- Supporting Technologies: High-Performance Computing, GPU processing, and Cloud services
- Research: AI and the future of machine learning in energy
Abstracts must be received in PDF format via email (email@example.com) no later than August 27th, 2021. All submissions must include:
- Title of not more than 20 words
- Clear/concise abstract of no more than 500 words
- List of authors/presenters
- Short bio for each presenter of no more than 250 words
- **If the applicant is from a vendor company, it is highly encouraged to co-submit abstracts together with a customer or producer to demonstrate real-world applications
- Prospective presenters are welcome to reference products as long as product references add to the educational value and are presented in a noncommercial fashion.
Acceptance is based on technical merit, practical application, available space, and program balance.