Join thought leaders and innovators using Machine Learning applications in oil and gas.
29 OCTOBER 2020 | HOUSTON, TX
Call for Abstracts is Now Open
The Oil & Gas Machine Learning Symposium invites thought leaders, innovators, and practitioners to submit abstracts for presentation at the third annual meeting in Houston, Texas. Speaker candidates are welcome to submit one or more abstracts for the categories shown below.
This is an opportunity to share best practices, new applications, and lessons learned with peers and industry leaders. Applicants are encouraged to consider one category per abstract.
- Exploration and development: Developing prospects, field development, reducing the interpretation lifecycle, and reducing risk
- Reservoir Engineering: Reservoir characterization, reserve, and resource calculations, confirmation of productive areas
- Supporting Technologies: High-Performance Computing, GPU processing, and Cloud services
- Research: AI and the future of machine learning in oil & gas
Abstracts must be received in PDF format via email ([email protected]) no later than June 1st, 2020. All submissions must include:
- Title of not more than 20 words
- Clear/concise abstract of no more than 500 words
- List of authors/presenters
- Short bio for each presenter of no more than 250 words
- **If the applicant is from a vendor company, it is highly encouraged to co-submit abstracts together with a customer or producer to demonstrate real-world applications
- Prospective presenters are welcome to reference products as long as product references add to the educational value and are presented in a noncommercial fashion.
Acceptance is based on technical merit, practical application, available space, and program balance.
Become a Sponsor
Gain valuable brand awareness and recognition as a leading company in data analytics and machine learning in the upstream. Sponsorships available at several levels. Contact us for more information.